Are you looking to implement an Integrated Management System within your business or organisation?
Do you wish to improve business efficiency and productivity by reducing waste and rework costs?
Do you want to advance your Quality, Environment and Health & Safety management systems?
Are you frustrated by those constant errors that continue to blemish your services and customers satisfaction?
Is there a need to improve communication, training and job satisfaction within your company?
These are just some of the issues that can hinder a business.
How can we assist your Organisation?
In conjunction with EnviroAg Australia Pty Ltd we are able to provide you with the knowledge and resources that your organisation needs to develop and continually improve its Integrated Management Systems. We can provide your business with the framework and tools necessary to review their practices, policies, processes and documents in the areas of:
- work health and safety
- quality management
- environmental management.
In addition to the above we;
- have significant experience in Rural, Regional and Remote Australia
- are already working with businesses in the Northern Territory
- are an ISO 9001 certified business
- have a fully qualified auditors on staff.
Are you a Northern Territory Business?
We are currently working in the Northern Territory and would be happy to assist you with your Integrated Management Systems.
Did you know that the Northern Territory Department of Business is currently offering subsidies to eligible businesses to assist them to implement Integrated Management Systems. The funding limit for this program is 50% to a maximum of $10 000 (GST inclusive)*.
*Financial assistance is subject to availability of funds.
So, do you meet the criteria for NT Business Growth Programs?
- a minimum turnover of $300,000 per annum
- traded financially for a minimum of two years
- the business has met with a Department of Business assigned Client Manager to discuss the business requirements and program support offered
- the business is to be of a sound financial position
- registered and based in the Northern Territory and able to employ Northern Territory residents
- registered for GST
- genuinely seeking to enhance business performance
- possess the resources to implement the recommendations from the program
- prepared to dedicate the required time and attention necessary to complete the program.
- Regional businesses may qualify for additional funding to cover reimbursement of expenses for consultants’ travel and accommodation where a consultant travels to a business located more than 150 km from Alice Springs or Darwin to a maximum of $1000.00 (GST inclusive);
- Organisations that identify as a not for profit or registered charity with public benevolent institution tax concessions are not eligible for the programs;
- Franchise or multinational businesses should discuss their circumstances directly with their client manager.
For further information about the incentives check the NT Department of Business page here.